Las Conchas

Monday, August 27, 2007

Returning Home.. Day 1 of Vacation

Well here we are back in Florida. Our vacation was great and I have way too many photos to post so I will make a post for each day we were away. This way I can make sure it's not too long and boring.

Day 1:

Most of day 1 was not too exciting. We flew all day and got into Seattle around 3:30. It took us almost an hour to get our car and on the road. We drove straight to Vancouver and stayed with Jesse's friends Steve and Michelle. They were nice enough to put us up for 2 nights. Jeremy and Kim met us there so that we all could hang out in Vancouver the next day. Here are a few pictures from day 1...
Jesse with the blues brothers on our stop in Chicago.Driving by Seattle on the way to Vancouver.


Crossing the border.. More to come..

4 comments:

Joaquin said...

breaking it up into days.. i like that. the new template looks Willow"ish".. hey, isn't that Burglekutt in between Jake and Elwood?

Anonymous said...

You're Burglekutt!

Jesse and Yavon said...

What does that mean?? Is that a Canadian thing?

Jesse and Yavon said...

OK you win!! I have changed the template. I just get so bored with the choices and of course being a woman I have to change the look to amuse myself...