Las Conchas

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Finally a room at the Hard Rock.......

We finally got our room. Capone joined us this time. Unfortunately he couldn't go anywhere in the hotel with us but at least he wasn't left out. Friday night was spent gambling and of course losing in poker. We rolled into bed around 4:00 AM and woke around 8:00 with a broken toilet. Needless to say we had 4 hours of sleep and some strange man snaking the toilet non stop for an hour while my head was pounding from the night before. Saturday was great hanging by the pool and swimming.
I tried taking a nap but was unsuccessful. Saturday night I shopped while Jesse played more poker. We did a lot of lounging in our robes. Jesse loved the mini bar but we brought our own things and made good use of the sink.Well we are now getting ready for Canada so it will be a few weeks until we post again. Until then everyone have fun!!

2 comments:

Joaquin said...

apparently I didn't make myself clear, now I will have to ban your website for 2 weeks. Sorry, but the nipple ring must be kept under wraps if you are going to keep me as a viewer!

Jesse and Yavon said...

LOL.. I love it. It could be worse he could have two one on each nipple.