Las Conchas

Friday, August 31, 2007

Day 3 Vacation continued...


On day 3 we woke early to catch the BC Ferry. The ride was about an hour and a half if I remember right. It was so cold I wore the rain jacket and hid behind the wind shield. We passed a lot of different islands. We arrived at Jeff's house (Jesse's Dad) around 10:30 and hung out for a bit before he went to work. We drove around to the different parks and went to Rinah's favorite coffee house. We were able to meet up with Nadia and walk the town for a while. Finally I got to meet one of the sisters.. Rinah, I have a special picture for you from Jesse. You will recognize it... lolol At the end of the night we ended up at Jeremy's house in the Goldstream Park for dinner and a bed. As Kim showed me around the property I caught my first glimpse of a slug. How cool!! Jesse suggested salt but I was against it. More to come....

No comments: