Las Conchas

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Doing a lot of nothing..

Not too much to report at the moment. We are getting ready for the 4th of July. Tomorrow's agenda consists of the gym, cooking on the grill, biking to the beach for a concert and later watching the fireworks. Jesse bought baby back ribs for our cook out so I am looking forward to getting my eat on. We were invited to a few parties but have declined so that we can do our own thing.

This weekend we will be in Chiefland enjoying Dad's property while he is away at Wanda's house in North Carolina. We are hoping to do some rafting down one of the rivers.

We have not seen a post in about a week from Rinah and Skyler. I hope all is well and that they are having a great time. Speaking of blogs.......... Hmmmmm I think I will name the names.. Joaquin and Karen!!!! You have dropped of the face of the earth. You might as well just give up your blog names so someone else can use them... lololol
Before I go I leave you with a picture of Jazzy enjoying the mulch we laid down. See Ya!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.