Las Conchas

Friday, July 27, 2007

Party at the house...

Last weekend was hectic. My mom came into town, we had a party at the house and the we spent the weekend running around. Mom helped me clean before
the party and after the party. That was a big help.


I have a group of friends that I have not seen in years. We use to get together at least 4 times a year and take turns hosting parties. I decided that it had been too long and pulled one together. It was great seeing everyone. There were 2 of the original group that did not show. That would be Pedro and Joselyn. David, Michelle and Rey were there. I had a few people from my current job and some of my long time friends as well.
I was surprised by the big Birthday brownie. Wendi then surprised me on Sunday with an early birthday gift of painting pottery for the day. We had a great time.. Jesse was our chauffeur and coffee runner for the day while we painted.
On my actual birthday Jesse made me a birthday breakfast and dinner. MMMMM Flank Steak!! And!! Jesse gave me a new camera. I am so excited!! It's right before our vacation so I have to learn how to use it quickly. So the next blog will have pictures from my new camera.
I will write more later...

2 comments:

South Island Deckers said...

Hey Yavonne.. Jesse will tell you I'm the first to foget a birthday.. ha ha.. But I'm innocent on this one cuz I don't think anyone has every told me about yours.
Happy Birthday !!! Sounds like it was a good one.
I hope you guys have an awsome vacation.

Jesse and Yavon said...

Thanks Rinah!! Your off the hook.. lol Wish we were seeing you on our vacation hopefully someday soon. You and Skyler are always welcome.