Las Conchas

Friday, October 5, 2007

Response to Joaquin's blog that he blocks comments on and takes the "blog" out of blogging

I totally disagree. We are just as successful on the War on Drugs as we have been on the War on Terrorism. Haven't you heard about all of the poppy fields in Afghanistan that Saddam personally cultivated? After Saddam bombed Oklahoma (yes, I know that was a while ago but he did it, I swear!) he sold a sh'load of weed to a bunch of hippies, I saw it for myself. Our next campaign, if you are interested, is going to be the "War on Prostitution". Even more so than the millions of dollars each city drops on their own Vice units. You might think to yourself, how can I pick a side? It doesn't effect me? Wrong!! You are either with us or against us!! We want more laws and agencies to support the existing laws and agencies to really crack down on BJs and possibly even straight sex encounters that did not come from a loving relationship, or at least toward the end of an expensive meal or a "connection" made .."it was like I have known him/her my whole life"... You can buy the $50 bottle of wine to intoxicate and damper the other person's morals, but $20 with no tax revenue to a "lady" who doesn't even have the dignity to giggle and flirt over two hours before-hand in disgraceful.
I think I have made my point, and lets get on board before this whole sex trade thing gets out of hand. It is a new phenomenon, just like the intoxicants trade, and we can stop it in every city and small town. Now go vote for one of the two major parties to make it happen!!!!

1 comment:

Joaquin said...

boo yeah! by the way, i have no such blocker on my blog. don't hate, educate!