Las Conchas

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My sight seeing in South Africa continued..


Day 2 was full of more sight seeing and shopping. We saw several more water falls, among these were the Lisbon Falls, Horseshoe falls and Berlin Falls.In between Falls we had lunch at a pancake place that served salty and sweet pancakes.
Each of these sites took hours to get to between driving and hiking.This site is the Mac Mac pools which were also called pot holes. These holes in the ground were natural springs that people were swimming in... Too cold!!

We ended the second day equally exhausted. Our last day we woke at 3:30 and headed to Krugar National Park for our Safari. I won't speak much about the animals. I will just post as many pictures as possible for your enjoyment.Oh quickly I will just say that we stopped for lunch and sat under a tiki hut. I looked up and saw the Bats sleeping peacefully.














That's the end of the trip and I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Jesse and I are off this weekend for New York. We will be gone a week and hoping to see the whole city. We will share our pictures when we get back.

No comments: