Las Conchas

Sunday, April 15, 2007



Easter Sunday was fun. We did something most people don't do on Easter Sunday but then again we are a little strange. We went to the Zoo. It wasn't a large zoo but it was nice and they had some things that most zoo's don't have. We saw a Coocaburra which is from Australia.
Then Jesse tries to feed the birds. Now have you ever seen a naked mole rat in person. I thought they were kind of cool and Jesse not so much.
Not sure if anyone can see them very well but I did the best I could through the glass. The anteater was larger than I expected and very furry.....
This weekend we did a walk for the animals at the park right down the street and we also attended Jesse's company picnic.
Tomorrow night is my Dad's retirement party with his co workers. He will be moving to northern Florida and visiting with old friends and family in the summers.

No comments: