Las Conchas

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Coming home from Texas


Well I have to say that I finally found some place where the traffic is 10 times worse than Florida. The down town area which they call the Galleria is absolutely great!! Outside of downtown is not so pretty. The tower where my classes were was attached to the mall and well... Let's just say besides being the biggest mall I have ever seen with over 200 stores, restaurants ect., I had lot's of blisters on my feet from walking 5 days straight.

I'm glad to be home and my boys have bonded. Jesse has been running Capone and he is loving it. Jesse is food shopping right now while I screw around on the computer as always. We will probably go to a park for a while today and have dinner. I'm not too thrilled with going out to eat after doing it for a week straight but that's ok.

The next entry will have our travel schedule for the year. Waiting on some dates from Karen and we will book a place for all of us again to enjoy the instant grill and strange noises in the night.

No comments: