Las Conchas

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Always busy on the weekends


I'm not sure how we do it but, somehow the weekends end up crazy. Friday night was relaxing. We picked up dinner at Popeye's and headed for the beach. We sat next to an older couple and chatted about New York and how much they love the weather. Next we walked down the beach and found a nice spot at the bar and had a drink before laying on the sand for a bit. Afterwards we went shopping so Jesse could get a new racquet, he has taken up playing quite a bit of racquet ball and needed something better than what he had.
Saturday morning we started by running Capone on the bike. When we were done we rode 6 miles to the gym and played racquet ball. My first time and he was killing me.. Then we rode back home and got ready for the Indian buffet for lunch. This is our favorite place to eat and the food is just excellent. We went home and watched a movie, Babel which was very strange. I don't think I can explain it quite the way Jesse would so I will leave it at that. We got dressed and went out for a few green beers at a new pub that we found. Very nice place and they were serving corn beef and cabbage to celebrate St. Patty's Day. After we came home we watched another movie, The Holiday.. Of course Jesse fell asleep because it's a romantic comedy and he refuses to watch. Finally today we grabbed some breakfast and returned a pair of shorts, returned the movies and he is now in the kitchen making chicken and dumplings.
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that last weekend we went to a new restaurant called "The Knife" It's a beef house and for $25.00 you can eat all you want and they give each person a bottle of wine, desert and coffee is included. We were very tipsy coming out of there. Joaquin and Karen... You will love it!!
That's it for now.. Signing off.

8 comments:

Joaquin said...

bottle of wine? I hope its red....all you can eat beef- what the??? I predict an increase in my LDL cholesterol levels upon my next visit.

Jesse and Yavon said...

You can choose white or red so we ended up getting 2 bottles of red. It was really good. Get your stomach ready.. Jesse is a power house.. LOLOL

Anonymous said...

you guys are busy .. bring some of that to BRITISH COLUMBIA what no Matza Ball? goodstuff looks great by the way anyway ..guess who

Jesse and Yavon said...

Hi Jeff... Can't wait to see you in August. Looking forward to seeing everything. Trust me he cooks Matza too.

South Island Deckers said...

Hmmmm sounds good to me. Sky and I are wine-os in training.
We need all the practice we can get.

Karen said...

Ew....Meat

Karen said...

If I told you what could be in that, you will never eat meat again lol Stupid nurses!

Jesse and Yavon said...

Great!! I'm sure you will tell me when you get home..