Las Conchas

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Well looks like Ike will miss us by just a little bit and everyone will be able to fly in Tuesday night. It might be a little wet and rainy the first couple of days but after that it should be beautiful. I am hoping that Key West does not have any damage and that we are able to get down there without any problems.

Jesse went in Friday for his first Epidural and he is really sore. I could not resist but I have a picture of him in his gown before they stuck the needles in his back. Hopefully this will work for him. I am still unable to get my foot in a shoe but working on it.

Jesse and I hung out by the pool yesterday and Jesse found himself a friend. We have so many skinks and Iguanas that live by the pool. Jesse shared his PB and J sandwich with him so he hung out with us the rest of the day. Today we have Jesse's company picnic so that should be fun...

No comments: