Las Conchas

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Hurricanes are amoung us


Just a little update on our hurricane situation.. Hanna is just east of us and if we are lucky it will only brush us late tomorrow. That's not the one that worries me. Ike is right behind Hanna and looks like it will be hitting Key West when we are suppose to be out there.
It's a little depressing when you have people that are coming in from out of town and hoping for the Florida sunshine. Worst case scenario, we postpone Key West and save it for later on in the week.
Tropical Storm Josephine looks to be curving off to the east so that is a good thing.

This past weekend we attended a cook out with a live Reggae band on Saturday. I was feeling pretty good that day and Capone had his fill of people food.
Sunday was a lazy day but Monday was a great beach day after the rains came through last weekend. Counting down the days to my vacation next week and I hope that everyone is well...

3 comments:

neptunetide said...

I just went through Gustav. I hope you fair well with Hanna! I saw that Josephine is starting to curve, but I'm keeping my eye on Ike. Stay safe!

Jesse and Yavon said...

Thank you for the well wishes and I hope you don't see anymore this year.

Joaquin said...

Jesse's nipple ring? Check.
Multiple hurricane approaches? Check.
Capone eating his fill? Check.

Sounds like business as usual in So Flo.

Hang on guys, we will be there soon!