Las Conchas

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!


I hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday... Jesse and I went to Lion Country Safari. First we took the driving tour through to see all the animals walking around. They said keep your windows up at all times but you know how that goes... lolol
Once the driving part was over there was an area to park your car and walk around. First we went through the kids section with rides and putt putt. I fed the Lorikeets. I hope I spelled that right. Jesse and I both fed the Giraffes. Their tongues were rough and slimy and we ended up with lots of slobber.
We walked the rest of the park and saw all the animals. If you are not careful in the petting zoo the goats will kick you when you stop feeding them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said...

boo Im so out of the loop...can't I just add my email to a feeder so that it will automatically update me? Anyway, grandma and mom are having a great time here...it seems...they could be lying though..

Joaquin said...

"Their tongues were rough and slimy and we ended up with lots of slobber."

some people pay big bucks for an experience like that.

Jesse and Yavon said...

LMAO!!! Yes the slimy was worth it... I'm glad everyone is having fun. I wish I were there :(

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.