Las Conchas

Sunday, March 16, 2008

A day in Jupiter Florida...


We left early on Saturday and headed north to Jupiter. Our first stop was the Busch Wildlife Center. This is where injured animals are taken and cared for.. They had many different birds, turtles, panthers, otters, snakes, gators, deers, fox, and several others. The center is free to enter with donation boxes throughout the walk. There is a nature boardwalk and a nature trail.

After a coffee break at the bookstore we drove to Blowing Rock Preserve. This is something I have never seen nor heard of in Florida. There were huge jutting rocks right on the shore. We ate lunch and walked on the rocks.

7 comments:

Joaquin said...

neat stuff. thanks again for another shot of Jesse's nipple ring. We are getting amped up for Mom/Grandma's visit. Cheerio.

Joaquin said...

I like the picture of the two snakes.

Jesse and Yavon said...

LOLOL Ahh but you forgot to comment on that New Mexico shirt.

Jesse and Yavon said...

did you notice the nip ring got bigger. I took it up a notch!

South Island Deckers said...

Gross Jesse.. Gross!! Time to ditch it.. you're 30 now. Get over it.
I took out my nose ring when I was 20.. you have to move on.

That place looks awsome. It's neat to have the surf meet the stone like that. Maybe I'll get to see it myself one day.... hmmmm

oh.. no news on me getting to Cali.. I'm still undecided.

Jesse and Yavon said...

you compare a nose ring to a nipple ring? No wonder you sold out..

Joaquin said...

^^^^^

oh snap!