Las Conchas

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Lot a nothing going on....

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Let me see if I can recount everything we have been doing.

So far we have been sprucing up the house a little. I put Dad to work and now the outside of the townhouse is freshly painted along with the ceiling of the entire downstairs. Dad's next project is painting the outside patio. If you are wondering why my Dad is having all the fun it's because us working folk don't have the time and I have to keep the retired busy with things to do.. lolol
Jesse and I picked up carpet for the living room and stairs for $100. What a deal!!! It's installed and looks great. I am picking up the paint this week and painting the entire downstairs when I get a chance. I am hoping to start Friday. We will worry about the upstairs at a later date...

A few weekends ago Jesse and I went bowling with Wendi and Chris. I did ok and bowled a 124 and Jesse bowled a 148, not too shabby for 2 people who have not bowled in years.

We are now proud owners of a beach parking sticker and have been going to the beach almost every weekend. Last weekend there was an art festival on Deerfield Beach, along with live music and drinks. We had a great time relaxing... Jesse is getting over Strep Throat and other than that everything is going good. We have a party to attend this weekend so if all goes well I will have some pictures to show you.
I almost forgot... We are doing the Walk 4 the Animals on March 1st and raising money for the Humane Society. So donate if you can or come join us for the walk.
I will write later.. BYE!!

1 comment: