Las Conchas

Saturday, September 15, 2007

On the run...


Well since our last trip we have spent the last two weekends doing some spring cleaning. Yes I know... It's not spring but that's what I call it when you go through every drawer, cabinet, closet ect... We ended up taking 3 full car loads to the salvation army. You just don't realize how much stuff you accumulate. It's not even stuff you use that often.
Well I am all packed and ready to go. I leave for South Africa on Monday. Jesse will be home for 2 weeks with the animals. I just hope they are still alive when I get back.. lolol Maybe he will post something while I am gone. don't anyone hold their breath.
We hung out last night in Hollywood. We went to a restaurant called Le Tub. It is known for their hamburgers so we had one and they were damn good. We walked on the boardwalk and listened to a live band and had drinks. We have plans for the gym tomorrow and hanging out. I will have lots of great pictures when I return. Talk to everyone then...

5 comments:

Joaquin said...

I like your activities. We got a trip or two to make to a women's shelter coming up. we only have 18 months give or take to go, and we got "stuff", too. Enjoy your trip Yavon!

Jesse and Yavon said...

Thanks!! I will. It's amazing what we consume. We look at stuff and say why do we have this?? LOLOL

Karen said...

Im still not holding my breath...jesse is too busy commenting on my blog about why we never post >.<

Anonymous said...

You don't write, you dont call! Its like we don't exist. You don't care about your Grandma Jesse? No $5 bill in your xmas card this year!

Jesse and Yavon said...

LMAO!! You guys are killing me. I just popped into the blog sites. I am leaving tomorrow afternoon from the prison. I will be on my first plane from Pietersburg at 2:30 and arrive in Johannesburg around 3:30 Next flight tomorrow at 8:00 or so from Johannesburg to London. Then from London Friday morning at 9:30 am home at 2:30 Friday afternoon. Can't wait to post some pictures.