Las Conchas

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Last vacation day


We got up a little early. I ran for the coffee while Jesse started a fire. We drove to the other side of the park and went up into the mountains. The sights were amazing. It was a steep hike but we made.

Our next stop was Cresent Lake. We wanted to hike to the water falls before lunch. There were so many different bridges to cross and the water fall was great. Once we had all the sights and hikes out of the way we returned to the camp sight for lunch.

We made a decision to drive back to Seattle before nightfall and have dinner. We caught the ferry back to Seattle and arrived around 6:00 pm. We drove around downtown and found a great Thai place for dinner. We found a hotel near the airport and dropped off the car. The next day was all flight time. I hope everyone enjoyed all the pictures. Jesse and I will be spring cleaning again this weekend. Nadia I can't wait for you to visit!! Oh yes I almost forgot. A perfect view of Mt. Rainier.

2 comments:

Joaquin said...

lovely pics. great time.

Jesse and Yavon said...

My favorite is Nadia stuffed in the trunk.