Las Conchas

Friday, June 27, 2008

Visiting Jesse's family in Utah and California


We took our trip to Utah for the family reunion. It was nice to finally meet all of Jesse's relatives. Everyone was nice and they were lots of fun. Jesse, Pam and I stayed at Uncle Greg and Carol's house. What a great spot on the mountain side. The views were amazing and I would love to go back and stay longer next time. Jesse, Brent and myself went for a little hike up the mountain before getting to the reunion on Sat. The altitude just about killed me but it was really pretty and well worth it. At the reunion Grandma Shirley gave us some history of the family while












Pam and Linda sang. Afterward we all celebrated a few birthdays at Robin and Steve's while everyone swam in the pool. I had a great time for sure...











Sunday brought us to California where we visited Grandma Kline. I met the rest of the family on that side as well on this trip so I accomplished a lot. Sam, Chantille and the baby were there along with Shayna and her boyfriend. Rinah and Skyler I have waited forever to meet and I love them both. Most of our time was spent with grandma and having cribbage tournaments. We did manage to get out for a half a day to go to the Getty Museum and have some Tito's for lunch. I think I am still paying for it..... Hope you enjoy the pictures. Rinah, I need more stories!!! LOLOL

4 comments:

South Island Deckers said...

I'm glad you're sharing that lovley headshot with the world. Haha.. I look like a dieing cow.

I'm going to try and put up my pictures if I can find the camera cord.

I've got lots of stories... Can't wait to see you guys again. Lets plan for a sweet camping trip when Joaquin is back.. name the place and I'll get there. And I'll drag Nod along with me.

Jesse and Yavon said...

So you are just going to leave me wondering about the stories?? Talk about torture.. lol
That's my favorite picture!!
I think the trip should be Banff for camping. I'm getting my vote in early since I have heard so much about it and I am dying to see it...

Karen said...

hmmm....yellow NM shirt...yellow NM shirt...yellow NM shirt...

I think I know what to get Jesse for his birthday....a pink NM shirt hehe

8 more months until we can tag along

Jesse and Yavon said...

Anything but the yellow!! LOL