Las Conchas

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Season is back again

Yes you heard it right... All the drivers on the road are in a hurry to get their shopping done. More accidents are happening because every one is in a hurry to get nowhere. Maybe I'm a little bit cranky and not in the Christmas spirit at this moment but hopefully that will change.
I spent most of the week putting up Christmas decorations and getting things for Jesse's work party. We went to his party last night and had a great time. The food and drink were excellent and everyone danced all night. We took a few pictures before leaving so I will put one up for everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the grand tradition of procrastinating I decided to finally look at your blog while I should be studying for finals. Actually I am taking a "break". You two seem to live a fabulous life. It's making me envious as I sit here wit my massive amounts of debt, riduclous amount of reading and 15 degree weather. Thank god I can see a light at the end of this tunnel.

I go back to CA in about 2 weeks for a 3 week break from law school madness.

Hope you two are doing very well! Your pictures and blogs are great and I wish I had more time to read and envy each of your amazing trips.

Lots of love,
Shayna

South Island Deckers said...

Hey guys
I'm leaving Israel in 10 min.
I think I also will be in California in early Jan. Hmmmm... reunion tour.. you guys should try and get over for a visit too.. if it's possible.
The nod will be joining us too unless she changes her mind.
Hope all is well.
xoxo
Rinah and Sky

Jesse and Yavon said...

When in Jan will everyone be there??

Joaquin said...

comment deleted.

Karen said...

looking good in your pics